The data protection information applies to the use of the website at va-ra.com.
Responsible for data processing is VON ALLWÖRDEN Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, represented by Benjamin von Allwörden and Dr. Sebastian von Allwörden.
T: +49 (0) 41 41 / 802 99 – 20
F: +49 (0) 41 41 / 802 99 – 21
1.The Collection and Storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of their Use
a. a. When Visiting the Website
When you visit our website va-ra.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
In addition, we use analysis services when you visit our website. You will find more detailed explanations under point 3 of this data protection declaration.
b. When Registering for our Newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscription request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
c. If you use our Contact Form or Contact us by Email or Fax
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website, by email or by fax. We require a valid email address or fax number so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information may be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
2. Data Transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. Analysis Tools and Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”), for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and for continuous optimisation. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these internet pages to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by calling the following URL: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help.
b. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer’s website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again. The cookies are deleted after the end of the respective browser session, at the latest after seven days, unless their further storage is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
4. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our office.
5. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments..
7. Topicality and Change of this Data Security Explanation