Benjamin von Allwörden represents clients in all matters of commercial and private law. He has particular expertise in employment law, copyright and media law, contract law and intellectual property law.
Before founding the law firm VON ALLWÖRDEN Rechtsanwälte, Benjamin von Allwörden worked as a lawyer for a Berlin commercial law firm for several years. He conducted court proceedings throughout Germany and advised on general commercial law issues, with a special focus on consulting within the media and entertainment industry. Benjamin von Allwörden has also provided legal advice on corporate transactions and advised on questions of general commercial law, labour law and intellectual property law, in particular trademark and competition law.
Benjamin von Allwörden is a certified lawyer for copyright and media law. He is also a certified specialist for employment law. He has an additional university education in intellectual property law.
In the Best Lawyers Ranking of the Handelsblatt, Benjamin von Allwörden is repeatedly listed as one of the “Best Lawyers in Germany” in the field of media and copyright law in 2020 and 2021.
- Several years as a lawyer at the law firm Irle Moser, Berlin
- Admitted to the bar in 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Appellate Court and in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Studied law at the Westfälischen-Wilhelms-Universität Münster with a focus on media law
- Studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- Voluntary Social Year in West Kingston, Rhode Island, USA
- Do’s and Dont’s in contract drafting and negotiation, GoBio Founders’ Meeting, 28.11.2019, Berlin
- Workshop Internet Marketing; media law aspects (together with Markus Lechtenboehmer, cityMap), Stade Chamber of Industry and Commerce for the Elbe-Weser region, 18.11.2019, Stade
- Virtual Shares in Return for Technology Transfer, 20th Founder Meeting of EXIST and the Federal Ministry of Economics, 07.11.2019, Berlin
- Die Abmahnindustrie im Internet und der Gesetzesentwurf der Bundesregierung zur Stärkung des fairen Wettbewerbs, Wirtschaftsforum Stade, 25.06.2019, Stade